Saturday, March 21

MMA on Instagram: New Kicks, New Cars, New Champs


Welcome to another week of MMA on Instagram! MMA stalker Katie Winter has collected the best pics that UFC and other MMA fighters and personalities were sharing this week, and they're all here for your viewing pleasure.


Welcome to another week in pictures! I hope you like Joanna Champion because she's my new favorite and she is EVERYWHERE. I did force myself to edit my selections a little but she's still represented well. Enjoy the pics and have a great weekend!


Ali Bagautinov: "Провели эфир на спорт FM вместе с @vladimirmineyevrus"



Anderson Silva: "deveríamos ser gratos a Deus por não nos dar tudo que lhe pedimos. Obrigado Mestre Camões .."



Angela Hill: "Mexico bound for media and stuff, mi siento muy excited! #MexicoCity #UFC188"



Bethe Correia: "Só uma coisa a dizer! Te amo muito! Te desejo toda felicidade do mundo! Minha linda irmã @tatianapnevescorreia"



Brendan Schaub: "There's not enough people on this earth like @timtebow proud to call him a friend. Amazing event for such a great cause. #tebowfoundation5"



Brendan Schaub: "I don't always buy myself birthday gifts, but when I do it's my dream car since I was 6 yrs old"



Carlos Condit: "Hopefully I'll be putting some meat in the freezer this year. #BowHunting #TradBow #Primitive"



Cat Zingano: "The ladies of A Nu Do Salon getting me out for some girl time! #hairapy #teamanudo"



Chris Weidman: "Back to work."



CM Punk: "Lil video banter between @CMPunk and myself @Sholler_UFC Sholler said we should let the world see."



Cristiano Marcello: "Rio de Janeiro! Best City in the world! #Rio #UFCRio #ElizeuCapoeira #CMSYSTEM #CristianoMarcello #EdgeEnergyDrink #SupplyLife #Noxii #BlackBonesTattoo #Mke"



Dan Henderson: "Started the race off, pretty awesome! Cant wait to come back. @phoenixraceway #pir #nascar"



Dana White, Conor McGregor, Ronda Rousey: "Hangin poolside after the AWESOME press conf here in #Rio with @rondarousey and @thenotoriousmma #ufc @ufc"


#REF!


Diego Brandao: "Partiu #UFCONFOX @ufc @rockwellrich @gustavo_prime_esportes @fabiano_primesportes @clinicabodyhealth @newideasports @ufc #BRANDAO @feodontologia @andre.franco @licabuchman @flavioalvaromma #senhoremeupastoenadamefaltara"



Ilir Latifi: "Enjoying this beautiful animal and beach."



Jessica Eye: "Well I am 0-1 with avocado and knife .. "



Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "Even Doritos taste great! #ufc #ufc185 #dallas #shopping #doritos #ANDNEW"



Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "I love this Kicks! Lebron XII NSW! I cant wait when i back to Poland to pick some New babys;)! @sklepkoszykarza #nsw #nike #lifestyle #ufc #ufc185 #kicks #ANDNEW"



Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "Jordan's This is what I like the most ❤️Thank U @worldbox #new #jordans #AJ #air #jordan #4 #retro #oreo #gift #from #WORLDBOX #after #win #ufc #champion #JoannaJedrzejczyk @szuliwallace @larsen_wallace @chmielna20 @sklepkoszykarza"



Joe Schilling, Nick Diaz:



Kenny Florian, Bas Rutten: "The hilarious fighting legend @basruttenmma ladies and gentlemen."



Kyle Kingsbury: "Coolest onesie EVER!! I'm not sure it will fit me though Thanks @jiujitsunerd_mark and Nancy!"



Lyoto Machida: "Doing some Kata just To relax!Fazendo um Kata somente para relaxar!!"



Mairbek Taisumov: "Хорошо попарились с братьями в бане, а после наш тренер Зелим пригласил на вкусный ужин #хасавюрт #чечня #грозный #брат #братва #xasavyurt #chechnya #Grozny #mma #mmavienna #austria #vienna #brüder #ringen #essen#sauna @anzor_chakaev @guseynov.60"



Marlon Sandro: "O @marlon_gladiador enfrentou o seu maior desafio na academia @teamnogueirasp ! Rsrs Obrigado Marlon Sandro e José Aldo pelo excelente seminario . "



Mauricio Rua: "Jantar com os brothers no Rio. @fabio_coelho1 @marcelopiui"



Miesha Tate: "Learning how to spin around in my new CYR wheel!! Thank you @FullCircleForge for custom making a green wheel for me! Favorite Christmas present @bryancaraway gave me and it was worth the wait for the customizations!! #LetsGetDizzy"



Randa Markos: "Just finished a working on my hands with Kara Ro. Off to work but not without my Tim Hortons yummy"



Rashad Evans, Stefan Struve: "Another wrestling practice in the books! @samoansilverback is a good addition to the team. He has all the tools to be the UFC champ! But why @stefanstruve cuffing my shoulder like I'm his son?! Daamn he messes with my confidence being so damn big! "i am just a boy"!(kat williams) @coachgjones#blackzilians #jaco"



Rich Walsh: "Coming for ya #seabass #seeyouinthetoilets #truckerhat"



Tecia Torres: "Night even cooler than my cake is my name stitched into my pillow case!!"



Thiago Silva: "Two weeks left WSOF 19. March 28. War!!! "



Wanderlei Silva: "Voltando pra casa depois de Mai's um tour de 40 Dias pelo meu lindo Brasil mes q vem to de Volta quem quiser me contratar manda um alo lá no ceo@wandfc.com foco vc ganhar dinheiro pq tenho muitos comigo me leva aí pra cidadevc vai gostar co resultado garanto casa cheia"



Pet Pics!


Anthony Johnson: "Oooooooo somebody was ass hurt on my pic of Misaki… Cool story bro instagram said my pic wasn't in their guidelines lol guess what it's back up"



Anthony Johnson: "@homank1 they fell asleep while I was reading your comments…"



Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira: "Com o cachorro da minha filha, Barto!! My daughter's Dog, Barto !!"



Brian Rogers: "Sandy is making her Zen Planner work debut !!! Doesn't look thrilled though ! I'm just hope she doesn't get Pete Rose'd on day 1 ? ⚾️ ⚾️ ⚾️ "



Cris Cyborg: " Saudades do meu negão! I Miss my dog!!!! Ernest Hoost!!:) #frenchbulldog #doglife #brazil "



Cris Cyborg: "Bom dia!!! #doglife #criscyborg"



Josh Thomson: "#McLovin not quite ready to get out of bed. I don't blame him, the Suns not even up yet. #Bulldog #Bullies #MansBestFriend #EnglishBulldog #Stubborn"



Nick Newell: "Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool w/ Layla #GatosDeNewell"



Nick Newell: "This is why we can't have nice things w/ Boba #GatosDeNewell #CatBreading #Catstagram #Instacat #CatsOfInstagram #Purrfect"



Steven Siler: "Jaiden may not take the binki but my lil princess will #ShihTzu #babybinky #mylittlegirl"



Tyson Griffin: "A little walk along the bay to end their day. #brutusandriya #dogs #mansbestfriend #dogsofig #bullmastiff #americanbulldog"



Family Pics!


Beneil Dariush: "Gods greatest blessing! #uncle #Benny"



Charles Rosa: "Flying to Mexico City, Mexico for UFC 188 media tour with my dad @ChuckysFight #Miami #UFCMexico #UFC188 #RosaNation #teamRosa #ATT"



Daniel Roberts: "Me and Gabby at drive-in watching Cindarella"



Travis Browne: "Getting home from a long trip to these two just to leave for camp today. Anytime camp is getting tough these two help me put my head down and push through. #daddysboys #ufc187 #camplife"



Food Pics!


Anton Tabuena: "Early Bird Breakfast Club this morning. K lang. #NeedsMoarBacon"



Cat Zingano: "Early Easter dinner at grandmas"



Elias Theodorou: "My SECOND fight this weekend. A medium rare 32 Oz steak for victory dinner with friends and family. I finished it in 13mins...thank TEXAS!"



Heather Clark: "I went super simple today and just put #Veganase #Mustard #Tomato on my #BeastBurger #yummy #Road2Recovery #1stEverRecoveryBurger @beyondmeat"



Jeremy Stephens: "@fitnessvt @fivestargourmet natural foods to wrap up the night. Thanks @onnit for the gear and supplements to back up my performance! #ONNIT #FitVT #Health #Nutrition #Natural #HealthyFoods #5StarGourmet #Diet"



Joanna Jedrzejczyk: "Nareszcie w @duzamiha #PHOTOLUBIE #WARSAW #PULAWSKA @przemekbuta"



Jon Jones: "Gumbo and fried green tomatoes at Maxie's tonight"



Julianna Pena: "#PostWorkout #FightCamp #Guacamole #WildAlaskanSalmon #BrownRice #UFC #UFCFightNight63 #April4 #FairfaxVirginia #PatriotCenter #VVLove #FitAndThick #IEatMeat #ICanCookToo #ProudOfMe #KiowaKiller "



Vitor Belfort: "To get this Monday started, a super healthy and full of energy breakfast. What about yours?"



No comments:

Post a Comment