Sunday, March 15

Video: Rafael Dos Anjos shutout Anthony Pettis at UFC 185 with torn MCL that nearly pulled him from PPV


"Yeah, I was really close (to pulling out of the fight). I couldn't grapple, I couldn't kick. I don't know if you guys noticed at the open workouts I didn't use my kicks. I was just boxing and grappling a little bit, but I was trying to avoid the kicks. My right knee hurt bad three weeks ago and I almost pulled out of the fight, but I didn't know if I would have this change again soon, so I took the chance and here I am, I got my title."



Almost no one in the mixed martial arts (MMA) community could have expected the newly minted Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) lightweight champ Rafael Dos Anjos to completely shutout and outclass former kingpin Anthony Pettis last night (Sat., March 14, 2015) in the main event of the UFC 185...


No comments:

Post a Comment