Thursday, April 14

Nate Diaz Belittles Conor McGregor Before UFC 200 Rematch

Nate Diaz has ramped up the mind games ahead of his rematch with Conor McGregor at UFC 200, stating the Irishman shouldn't feel too bad when he loses for a second time.

At UFC 196, Diaz sprung an upset to beat McGregor, choking out the Notorious in the second round of the fight.

As they gear up for their second bout, scheduled for July 9 in Las Vegas, the Stockton star patronisingly backed McGregor to get over back-to-back losses against him, per Damon Martin of Fox Sports:

I’m sure he’ll be all right when I beat him. I’m top of the food chain. I’ve been fighting top 10 competition for eight years. Losing to me is not so bad.

You can lose to some lame ass or you can lose to a real (expletive) G fighter. I don’t think it will hurt him too much. He’ll be alright.

More to follow.

Read more MMA news on BleacherReport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment